- Provision of performance bonus for staff across board
- introduction of monthly revenue mobilisation
- Introduction of office impress for all out stations
- Introduction of cooperative and thrift society for staff
- Introduction of staff union in line with civil service practice
- Introduction of HMO scheme for staff
- Increase of salaries of drivers and office assistants
In the same vein, Ogunsanwo extended his hand of grace to consultants and contractors as follows:
- Reregistration of tax consultants to ensure only certified practioners are engaged
- Introduced direct tax credit to tax consultants thereby eliminating middlemen and bureaucratic bottlenecks
- Cleared all outstanding tax consultant commissions
The Alara stool is highly revered in Yoruba land, and is traceable to the cradle of Yoruba civilization, Ile-Ife. it is therefore, expected that the emergence of Ogunsanwo will usher in a new dawn and that once again, hope of development beckons.
Prince Ogunsanwo is happily married and blessed with children.