The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has announced the appointment of new chief executives for six agencies under the Ministry of Information and Culture.
They are as thus:
1. Mr. Ishaq Modibo Kawu – Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
2. Mr. Mansur Liman – Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
3. Mr. Yakubu Mohammed – Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
4. Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA)
5. Mr. Bayo Onanuga – Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
The new appointees replace the Chief Executives of the parastatals who were removed on February 15, 2016.
The appointments take immediate effect, the statement said.
More to come…