Story: Emmanuel T. Edward
Nollywood actor cum model, Alex Ekubo has written a funny yet, intellectual piece to his future wife – in an open letter.
The letter embodies the mental wit of the actor, with strong emphasis on the qualities he desires in his future wife.
Going by the content of the letter, one can almost tell that Alex seeks something sort of a chimerical wish. The endowered charmer has however averred his striking personality and qualities, in this letter.
The letter goes thus:
To Whom it may Concern;
Dear Future Wife,
I’m writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.
1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae
2. i’m filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities… #DealOrNoDeal?
3. I’m NOT here to pay for your Ex’s mistake, i was not there when you both were “doing” so pls don’t punish me. #InnocentMe
4. I’m a huge kisser, key word HUGE.
5. Pls forgive me for all i’ll say when i’m hungry I Love FOOD i really do.
6.I love play i don’t take myself too serious, you shouldn’t too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.
7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.
8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.
9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious).
10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they’v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming “Baddest girl ever liveth” they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don’t come & put sand-sand in their garri.
Hope with these few points of mine i’ve been able to convince you & not confuse you.
See you at the Altar.
Best Husband Ever Liveth.